• Key organizations, churches and individuals who partner with TWFTW. This has given great speed to translation work
• Recent completion of training for 22 people, mostly with degrees in linguistics or theology, who will take the training to tribal communities where translations are planned
• Introductory Course in Consultant Training November 2010
• Consultant Workshop on Acts November 2010
• Good progress made in nine projects
Join this chariot! Let us work together to help bring God’s Word to the people of India in their heart language. Click to donate.
I’m sure you have all heard of “Incredible India.” It’s a phrase most tourism companies have used to market the country and has been widely adopted by many people and organizations.
However, I feel that the given title is more appropriate. I do not mean “insane” in any derogatory sense, but rather in the modern sense of awesome, intense, extreme, and wildly different to anything else we westerners and Africans know!
India is a country of such diversity when it comes to culture, language, race, wealth, health, and religion that it is truly impossible to summarize India into a blog, or even a hundred.
By Jonathan van Aswegen